Monday 21 January 2013

An Apology For My Absence



I just wanted to take a moment to apologise for my absence from the blog for the past few days. 

Unfortunately I received some bad news on Thursday last week and it knocked me back.  I spent most of the weekend either trying to forget what was happening or spent my time thinking about it, crying my eyes out.  

Because of this I neglected my blog.  I had set out to update it every single day, and wanted to upload a Doctor Who related post every day as part of my celebration of the show’s 50th anniversary.  For those people that are regular readers of my blog and have subscribed to the Facebook page I sincerely apologise for letting you down.

Even though not all of the issues that resulted in my being away are resolved I am endeavouring to make up for my absence and will try not to let you down again in the future.

Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment